How Do I Get Rid Of The Application Toolbar In CS4?

RC
Posted By
Rob_Crowther
Jan 26, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can seemingly turn everything else off. I don’t want the Application Frame. I don’t want the Application Toolbar. I just don’t want it. My screen real estate is valuable to me and it’s in the way. I can’t even dock it on a side or as a tab somewhere. I need the vertical screen real estate. Where do I turn this off? And if it isn’t possible–why NOT? This is a serious gripe and I’m going to see if I can scrounge up an old copy of CS4. This is a waste of $700.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Jan 26, 2009
the same place you turn off the frame
R
Ram
Jan 26, 2009
It never fails: the more virulent the rant, the greater the likelihood of PEBKAC.
RC
Rob_Crowther
Jan 28, 2009
I humbly submit that I was wrong. (And sorry for the rant; this has been bugging me for a while.) The menu item was indeed there–after I restarted PS while holding down command-option-shift. Best guess is something corrupted while/shortly after installing.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections