AS
Posted By
amanda_simpson
Jan 10, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have been to adobe.com and cant find anywhere where it says register my copy. I phoh=ned help line teysterday and there were a few difficulties understanding each other. However I think she said send reg form and student details to Can anyone confirm this as right email add?
I thought I woild get an automatic reply saying that order was being dealt with, but didnt, thats why I am unsure. I would dearly love to be able to use it this week end if possible.
Many thanks,

Amanda

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Jan 10, 2009
If it is a legitimate copy you can use it now, even if you do not register it. Just enter the serial number and activate the application, if it is the suite any application would do, and you will be fine.

The education version is not different from the retail version an d you will be able to upgrade as a full retail license would permit in the future.

It is good to register it has benefits and can make life in the future easier. But it is not a requirement however it is very easy just go to the help menu of the adobe application and select registration.
KW
Katie_Wagner
Jan 10, 2009
If you’re trying to get your serial number for it, you have to do it via phone or fax. Here’s the information I found on it:

< http://www.adobe.com/uk/education/students/studentedition/el igibility.html>

I wasn’t able to find exactly what phone number or fax number you’re supposed to use but I guess if you email they can tell you.
NK
Neil_Keller
Jan 10, 2009
Or perhaps call Adobe’s non-tech support line at 1-800-833-6687 (if you’re in the U.S.).

Neil
AS
amanda_simpson
Jan 12, 2009
Thanks all for your help

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections