How do I add PROOF to each of my images in Batch Process?

CW
Posted By
Chris_Wiest
May 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. I deal with about 2000 photos a month for a website and I was wondering, instead of me going out and manually adding PROOF to the photos is there a way for batch process to do it? People are ripping off the photos of the webpage (even at 78 kb size) and, since I’m on a Mac, I can’t use those programs that lock the site for no printing, file saving, etc. I want to add proof across the photos in big letters.

Any help would be apreciated!

Chris

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mac_McDougald
May 12, 2004
There is no way to keep an image from being grabbed, PC or Mac. The methods you hint out only deter the honest people 🙂

Since Elements doesn’t have recordable actions, I know of no way to automate the process you seek.

You could do it easily with PhotoShop, assuming the pix are the same pixel dimensions.

Mac
CW
Chris_Wiest
May 12, 2004
Ok, how do you do that in photoshop? I have PS 7 for PC.

Chris
DS
Dick_Smith
May 12, 2004
You might want to take a look at "Picture-Shark" I think it may do what you want. picture-shark.com

Dick
CW
Chris_Wiest
May 12, 2004
They are. They are sent throught Batch process to resize them.
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 12, 2004
You record an action, doing your proof text thing on one image.

Then you use automate/batch menu to play the action back on entire folder of images, will do them all while you have a snack.

Again, images need to be same size for the steps to work exactly the same on each image.

Mac
CW
Chris_Wiest
May 12, 2004
Thanks! They need someone to help them with a mac version, so, I guess I’ll have to help out with it. thanks for the help.

Chris
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 12, 2004
No prob…
Just read how to record an action and play it back.

Practice on a couple and etc. Be careful and don’t overwrite your origs. I’m sure you have them all backed up, eh?

Mac
CW
Chris_Wiest
May 12, 2004
Yeah, I do…..er, eh? 😀

Chris
D
davee
May 12, 2004
Take a look at the thread "How do I prevent people making copies of my jpegs" dated April 9th 2004. It may be useful.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections