MB
Posted By
Mike_Boreham
Oct 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Not sure I want it, but I would like to try it!

I have "application frame" selected, but can’t see how to bring the palettes into the application frame.

Thanks

Mike

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Oct 26, 2008
With Application Frame active, all the palettes/panels will normally be parked in a side-panel.

To make them float freely, just pull them onto the main image panel.
MB
Mike_Boreham
Oct 26, 2008
Thanks,

I think I understand. Pulling them on the image panel makes it LOOK like everything is in a single window, like in the CS4 advertising blurb, but actually the palettes/panels are still independent. eg clicking the orange blob does not minimise the palettes/panles, only the application frame.

Not a problem, thought I was missing something.
OO
Omke_Oudeman
Oct 27, 2008
No, not correct, you can drag the panels and palettes to the side of the application frame and look for the blue line that will appear, if this line shows you can release the panel and it will fit on the frame window. In this way you really create one window that will minimize using the orange blob and maximize using the green.

After creating this be sure to save it as a new workspace that will be easily recreated when you messed things up 🙂
MB
Mike_Boreham
Oct 27, 2008
Got it !

Thanks very much

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections