ML
Posted By
Michelle_Lim
Aug 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help! This is the second time that this problem has happened to this same document. Bizzarely, when I try to recover the original document from trash, I can only recover (and subsequently) edit from the same copy. I have been on this site and tried what was suggested for the other posters and still I can’t open the document.

Can anyone help or tell me why everything i make additional modifications to the same document, it always comes up with this error??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
BobHill
Aug 12, 2004
Michelle,

Try to isolate what you are doing that’s "unusual" when you open and modify any image that results this way. What happens if you Save the image as a PSD, then without a change, do a Save As to JPEG and what type of JPEG are you opting for and at what compression ratio?

Bob
ML
Michelle_Lim
Aug 13, 2004
Hi Bob

I was originally savign this as the larget JPG file (ie. for max quality). Could this be what is casuing the problem ie. if i save it down to a medium quality (No. 5 on the JPG saving options), then maybe this will fix it? File size as a JPG is 3200KB. AS PSD it is 47000KB..

All i have been doing to the document is adding more text and some highlights to the document – it is mainly a word document so there is very little in the way of graphics.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections