NM
Posted By
Nicholas_Musgrave
Dec 19, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to print two small copies (15.5 x 9cm) of an landscape oriented image on my Espon 4800 using Premium Luster 260 roll.

I have created a photoshop file of 40 wide x 9 high via Picture Package. The file has both the images laid out correctly on a single layer.

I have made a custom paper size in photoshop print/page set up settings of 40 wide x 12 high with printer margins of 0.0 . The print preview thumbnail shows the file exactly as it should print with both versions of the image laid out exactly as in the photoshop file.

I click print and move to the Printer dialogue. I choose the printer: Epsom Stylus Pro 4800 and the presets: Roll Premium Luster 260.

I then print. The 4800 then prints only one of the two images, slightly squashed (15.5 x 8.6 cm) on a section of roll 28.3cm high.

I am using a MacPro 2x3ghz with 9Gb memory running 10.5.5 and Photoshop CS3 extended 10.0.1> The 4800 firmware version is A0045A

I really don’t know if this is a Photoshop or Mac or Epson issue… or maybe a mix of all three…. Any thoughts on what is going on here… and what a solution might be would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GB
g_ballard
Dec 19, 2008
try keeping Page Set Up in vertical layout

reverse document dimensions in custom settings

in Ps Print dialog, ensure the page is fitting the layout ok
NM
Nicholas_Musgrave
Dec 22, 2008
it seems the root cause was actually the custom paper size height being less than the minimum for the 4800. Bumping it up a couple of cm’s finally gave me a good print.

thanks anyway

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections