Posted By
Brad_O_Hearne
Dec 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have discovered a very strange problem in Picture Package (and for the record, the same thing happens in Lightroom). I have discovered that images do not print to the size configured in the Picture Package layout. For instance, if I use the default (2) 5×7 Picture Package on 8×10 paper, my images don’t print exactly 5×7, they print around 5×7.25. Lightroom does exactly the same thing. I’ve gone through all my printer settings and cannot find the issue. Help!

I am using OS X 10.4, CS2, and printing to an Epson R2400.

Thanks,

Brad

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Dec 20, 2006
Is the aspect ratio of each of your images exactly 5×7? What are the image dimensions in pixels? (Say something like 1500 pixels by 2100 pixels?)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections