AF
Posted By
Allen_Furfine
Jul 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to send a picture from P/Elements via e-mail (I use Outlook Express 6.0) I’m eventually directed to an error message saying I need to "logon" or get an e-mail account. But I AM logged on, and I DO have an e-mail account. How do I get P/Elements to recognize Outlook Express and open a new O/E box for me to complete and send? Thanks.
— Allen Furfine

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 11, 2004
Allen,

Most of us don’t use this at all … mainly because of the problems, even if you get it going I think that you can only attach one image per email. The easiest way is just attach your images in the normal way via your email account.

Wendy
AF
Allen_Furfine
Jul 11, 2004
Thanks, Wendy. I suspected as much. Oh, well. — Allen
AW
Alan Wonsowski
Jul 11, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:18:21 -0700,
wrote:

When I try to send a picture from P/Elements via e-mail (I use Outlook Express 6.0) I’m eventually directed to an error message saying I need to "logon" or get an e-mail account. But I AM logged on, and I DO have an e-mail account. How do I get P/Elements to recognize Outlook Express and open a new O/E box for me to complete and send? Thanks.
— Allen Furfine

If you have the Album 2 bundle, it works great from there. It allows you to shrink the size of the image for easier transmission if you wish.

Alan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections