BD
Posted By
Bob_D_White
Jun 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have great difficulty in putting a slideshow together in the order of the picture numbers – it seems to mix them up even though the pics are clearly ordered: 01, 03, 05, etc.

(I don’t get any more luck using the Canon software that came with the S45 – that mixes them up on slide show too.)

Wonder if I’m just being stupid… Or whether I have to buy some more software. I’m on Win 98 by the way.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 22, 2004
The only way I have found to get images into a specific order is to add the images to the list one at a time. I know, this is tedious, especially if you have a lot of images.
JD
Juergen_D
Jun 22, 2004
Bob,
Are all images in the same file? The only problem that I can see is that if you highlight a group of pictures (by holding the shift key), the last one will be first. All others are in order. If that is the case you can delete that one and add it back to the end of the list.

Juergen
JD
Juergen_D
Jun 22, 2004
Edit:
Are all images in the same file?
….in the same folder (directory)…
RX
robert_x_white
Jun 23, 2004
Thanks.

Yes, they’re all in the same file.

Bit of a shortcoming really isn’t it? I’d have thought a pretty fundamental thing about a slide show might be the order they come in! I’ll experiment with Jeurgen’s point.

Bob
RX
robert_x_white
Jun 23, 2004
Ah! Got it. You can drag pictures into order when setting up the show.

Thanks anyway.

Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections