C
Posted By
chmail
Oct 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just got Photoshop Elements 4 and tried to make a slide show. Everything was fine and I put some text on and then added a music file which I not sure if it came with Photoshop or not but it was Beethoven Symphony No. 9 which was a wma file in a sample music folder. It worked fine but not really what I wanted. I then removed the music file from the slide show and loaded something from another folder which was an mp3 file. When I tried to run the slide show an error code came up c0000005 with a memory address saying there was a problem and elements had to close which it did. I tried again and same thing happened giving a different memory address. Removing the music file, the slide show was ok again.
Then I tried some other music files from the organiser and they will not work either although they are supplied by Adobe on the CD as mp3 files. Every music file I have tried will not work except the Beethoven one which is ok every time.
I did see on another forum, a few people having the same problem but not able to find a solution. Not written to Adobe yet but I think it must be a common problem. Its driving me mad and I would be most grateful for any ideas what is causing it.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections