D
Posted By
dlefebvre
Jan 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have yet to get this to work properly. I often use Photoshop to lay out pages and use layer sets to hold seperate pages. Page 1, Page 2, etc. Anyway, I want to create an action or a droplet that will automatically save off the Page 1 or Page 2 set – except…I don’t want it to be name specific. I don’t want to have to name my sets "Page 1" or "Page 2" because I’d like to have one action that I can simply hit a function key and know that set is now a JPEG (or whatever format) in the same folder as my PSD…preferably with the set name as the image name. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Bernie
Jan 24, 2007
Merge each set into a layer, then use the Export Layers to Files script
D
dlefebvre
Jan 24, 2007
Tried that, it still pops up the little dialog box where I have to put in my destination/file name prefix, etc. It saves a little time, but it’s not really what I’m looking for. I suppose that’s as close as I’m going to get though, huh?
B
Bernie
Jan 25, 2007
There are some scripts out there that do that, it’s been discussed before. I think a search of this forum for "Saving layers" may give you some info
D
dlefebvre
Jan 25, 2007
Thanks…I tried searching for saving sets before I posted and didn’t find anything. I’ll look for saving layers.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections