RH
Posted By
ronald_hands
May 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used the Create a Web Gallery feature to put a selection of photos from a recent trip to Greece and the Greek islands on my web space. If you’re interested in travel shots, they’re at www.mountaincable.net/~rhands .
Some of the captions are probably wrong; they were done in haste. Corrections welcome. Pictures were taken with a Canon A40, 2 megapixels.

— Ron

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BG
Byron Gale
May 16, 2004
Ron,

Thank you for the tour!! I especially enjoyed Ia.

Byron
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
May 16, 2004
Great pictures, Ron
Trip to Greece is on our wish list.
Ken
AT
Anne_Twitchell
May 16, 2004
It was a pleasure to revisit Greece and the Greek Isles. Three years ago when I was there I didn’t yet have a digital camera and some of my film was ruined going through security at the airport. That’s probably the thing that most affected me in my decision to purchase a digital camera. And I’ve never looked back! Thanks again–I really enjoyed your photos.
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 16, 2004
Ron

Great photographs and a wonderful virtual tour of Greece! Thank you very much for sharing.

g.
DS
Dick_Smith
May 16, 2004
Ron,

What a wonderful tour! I especially like those colorful shots on Ia.

Dick
JC
Jane Carter
May 16, 2004
Hi Ron, Wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy. Jane
RH
ronald_hands
May 20, 2004
Thanks for all the kind comments about my pictures of Greece and the Greek islands.

One shot that’s not included in the Web Gallery is a panorama that I shot on the Acropolis. It’s at www.mountaincable.net/~rhands/panoram2.jpg and was put together (from three shots) with Photomerge in PSE2. Obviously I should have done some work on the sky to blur or clone out the seams. Several people appear twice in the picture; they moved between shots.

Makes a nice variation in an album because Future Shop does a 4 x 12 print for a modest price. Hope to try more panoramas in future.

— Ron
Hamilton, ON

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections