SA
Posted By
Susan_Acree
Oct 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have several business logos (bmp files) that I want to put on one new file( 8.5 x 14 legal size paper).
What is the easiest way to copy logos to page?. Everytime I want to copy one to new page, only part of the logo fits. Do I have to use resize and do everyone (which is about 70) to do this? I was hoping I could resize by using the corners and fit it in my target area.

Thanks for any advice!

Susan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SA
Susan_Acree
Oct 21, 2003
Well I finished that volunteer job. For each image that I had open (logo) I did a Select All, Edit, Copy to get it to my main page, then I went to Image, Resize, Scale and then I could drag the handles to make the image (logo) the size I wanted. After I had all the logos on the page, I could arrange the collage how I wanted it. The psd format was very helpful here. The Layer, Arrange, was very helpful for positioning the various logos.

This page to be used for thank business sponsors for Art Festival. I doubt that we will do this next year. Business cards were too hard to scan and copy. One card was black with gold lettering and the scan would not work even if I tried to select pixels and alter the color. I ended up typing business names at the bottom of the collage in addition to using the logos in the collage, since some logos were not clearly legible.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections