New pictures not displaying in Photo Browser (newest first)

J
Posted By
jlacson
Jun 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The last couple of batches I loaded into PSE4 aren’t showing up in the Photo Browser under the ‘newest first’ view (lower left dropdown). When I select the ‘Import Batch’ view in the Photo Browser the new batches show up. I tried deleting and re-adding the batches no luck. I also tried recovering the catalog file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jlacson
Jun 12, 2006
FYI, the new batches also do not show up in ‘Date View’. Strange. All my file dates are correct.

Thanks
C
chris
Jun 15, 2006
Jim,

Just to let you know that someone’s looked at this, but sorry I can’t help. The browser does my head in – it’s got more glitches than I can shake a stick at. Try working around it – like copying files into your storage directory (my pictures?) and then letting the browser notice them.

Cheers

Chris

wrote:
FYI, the new batches also do not show up in ‘Date View’. Strange. All my file dates are correct.

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections