*** I NEED TO COMBINE PICTURES FOR A POSTER….IM ALSO NEW TO THE PROGRAM PLEASE HELP*****

EI
Posted By
Erin_Ireland
Sep 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
We are HUGE halloween part and I really need help…..im incharge od the fylers and posters….. i’ve never done this b4 ….I really need help.

This is that I need to do…..a haunted house with gosts or gremlins throwing turn tables out the windows….. and it needs to say in grooly letters "tick r beat" it also needs to have all the info on it…please someone help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
chrisjbirchall
Sep 15, 2006
LenHewitt, "How To Get Help Quickly" #, 4 Mar 2004 8:27 am </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Unless you ask a specific question – about a Photoshop technique or problem – the other Photoshop users here won’t be able to help.

As it stands, it looks as if you want someone to actually design the poster for you!

Also PLEASE DON’T SHOUT!. All-capitals messes up the forum and makes posts very hard to read.
H
Ho
Sep 15, 2006
Not off to a good start. Try cleaning up your typos if and when you get around to asking questions. The pros here will appreciate it.

EDIT: I guess there exists the possibility that you really are having a "tick r beat" party, in which case I hope you post some pics when it’s over. 🙂
JJ
John Joslin
Sep 15, 2006
"tick r beat"

Is that anything like Tikka Marsala?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections