KR
Posted By
kyle_ragaller
Oct 29, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am needing to update my swatches to the new "web smart" color palette and didn’t want to manually plug and chug my way through all 4096 colors. Does anyone have an ASE file I can download from them or know where a download of this ASE file is being hosted?

Please, any help with this ASE file containing the 4096 web smart colors is greatly appreciated.

/kyle

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Oct 29, 2008
kyle,

If this ASE file involves proprietary intellectual property, then no one here can legally give you access to it. If it is freely distributable, then a link to a legitimate source is OK, of course.

Neil
KR
kyle_ragaller
Oct 29, 2008
dont think there are any intellectual property rights about it. As far as I understand its just a set of web "smart" colors that appear universally across all monitor setups.
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 30, 2008
"colors that appear universally across all monitor setups" ?

On the web, there is no such thing.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections