Is the panoramic feature available in CS4 or CS4 extended ?

M
Posted By
macbenutzer
Oct 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
in PS CS4 it will be possible to convert a panoramic image (an equirectangular image) "on the fly" into a moveable panorama and edit the file with the normal tools (brush etc.) within PS. Is this a feature of the normal CS4 or only of the extended version of PS CS4?
I tested this feature in the Beta version of CS4 but it was not clear where it will go with the final release…
Thanks for any hint!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Oct 28, 2008
if you were an official beta tester you would have had access to both standard and extended serials and would know this.
M
macbenutzer
Oct 28, 2008
Hi, i was and i had access to ONE serial number – i assume CS4 extened. But i do not know if this feature will work in the normal version or not. I did not check that while the beta programm was running – my fault. Unfortunally i do not have an answer yet 😉
M
macbenutzer
Oct 28, 2008
Hi Buko,
thank you – i found it right there (and have overlooked earlier): it´s in CS4 "normal" too.
Thank you very much
B
Buko
Oct 28, 2008

B)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections