L
Posted By
Lu
May 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there. I tried out photoshop cs3 extended and I got happy when I saw the upgrade of the photomerge capabilities. First I tried with few photographs, like 3 or 4 and in the auto mode it works great, but when I tried to do it with more pictures, like 30 or something it align the pictures but doesen’t mask them, so I gotta mask the layers myself and I spend too much time doing it. Someone knows why the photoshop isn’t masking the layers of my panorama when I do it with many photographs?
Thank you.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
May 4, 2007
Could it be a memory problem or a scratch disk problem? Auto-blend is quite memory hungry. You could always try manually selecting a few layers at a time, say 10, and run the blend command from Layer>Auto-Blend layers after the stitch.
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
May 4, 2007
I saw that in the Beta version and thought it to be the Beta.

Here’s my solution:
<http://www.ptgui.com/>

For a few frames, Photomerge is faster and accurate. Otherwise, spend the bux (not many needed) and be happy!:-)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections