PM
Posted By
Pablo_Mendoza
Apr 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to use the picture package layout and select a picture, this message appear "Could not complete the Hidden Sonic Command because of a program error" The result is that I can not watch any picture in the preview window, just a black screen.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
bob_lemon
Apr 28, 2004
Isn’t Sonic a program for DVD’s? Is your source photo on a DVD? If so, you might try to copy the photo to a temp directory on your hard drive and run picture package using that source. Just a wild guess.
PM
Pablo_Mendoza
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks Bob, all my pictures are in the hard drive. I have installed in the computer Sonic My DVD 5.2 to burn. I really don´t know what a Hidden Sonic Command means and why affect just the preview windows when a try to build a print package.
BL
bob_lemon
Apr 29, 2004
Pablo, I’m sorry I couldn’t help. I have no idea what the error message really means. Maybe there is some Sonic software embedded in Elements that is corrupt.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections