DC
Posted By
Darryl_Claps
Feb 14, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I come across this from time to time – trying to save for web and getting the above error. Most of the time quitting photoshop and relaunching will help, but not always.
These are simple 8bit rgb jpgs – what would cause the save for web to fail like that?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ram
Feb 14, 2007
Click here <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd06cd9> for advice on how to ask your question correctly for quicker answers. Thanks!
DC
Darryl_Claps
Feb 15, 2007
yes, i searched both the knowledgebase and this forum using the words "export" and could find nothing.
R
Ram
Feb 15, 2007
Darryl,

I’m just about to give up on you.

Please read the link above carefully and in its totality, then come back and give us the pertinent details.

We’re not mind readers nor clairvoyants. We don’t have a clue as to what your machine is, the exact version of Photoshop and of the OS you are running, installed RAM, memory allowance to Photoshop, available free disk space, exact nature of your files, their size, the routine maintenance you run on your machine, what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far, etc. That’s what the link tells you.

And you’re not "exporting" anything, you’re saving a file as a damned JPEG through Save For Web. What kind of key word is "export"?

Geeze, no wonder you’re having trouble.

Once again: Click here <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd06cd9> for advice on how to ask your question correctly for quicker answers. Thanks!
DC
Darryl_Claps
Feb 15, 2007
just asking for help here-
and i admit that trying to get quick answers by asking a forum is sometimes better than a lengthy search thru a datebase, but i will spend the week perusing the files.

for the record, i wasn’t saving just as a damned jpg – i am using Save For Web to export as – oddly enough – Web Graphics
B
Buko
Feb 15, 2007
just asking for help here-

Darryl people want to help you but you are still not giving the info you were directly asked for it seems you don’t want to solve your problem.

how can you get a quick answer we can’t read your mind.

maybe you’re one of those people who enjoy dragging the process out then whining nobody wants to answer your question.
SM
sandeep_Mishra
Feb 15, 2007
Your Request Could Not Be Completed becouse an programme Error

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections