Is anybody here using an Epson 3200 Pro Scanner?

BH
Posted By
Beth_Haney
Apr 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This scanner comes with two scanning applications – EpsonScan v1.0 and SilverFast Ai. I can configure the SilverFast so I can access it through the Import menu of PSE and then automatically open the scans in Elements. However, I haven’t been able to get the Epson software to do that. It’s not a problem if it can’t be done, but I’m just the kind of person who could be overlooking the spot where the settings can be configured so it will. 🙂 Just checking to see if it’s me or the software! Thank you.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
Apr 19, 2004
Are you using it on your MAC, Beth ? The Epson Scan software goes right in as a TWAIN driver for my 2400, and it’s quite happy in the File > Import slot. I’m using Win2k, so I’m wondering if it’s the OSX implementation of the driver that’s the problem.

I notice that there’s a more recent driver, < http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_ UseBVCookie=yes&oid=20883&prodoid=27766186&infoT ype=Downloads&platform=Macintosh> , If it matches your OS .

🙂

Brent
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 19, 2004
That did it Brent! Dang, you’re good. 🙂 Thank you. I figured I was missing something, but I don’t ever think to look for new drivers for new equipment. You’d think I’d learn, huh?
BB
brent_bertram
Apr 19, 2004
Sure am glad it was simple. I was at the end of my rope ! <G>

🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections