Posted By
dimitris_gamvrelis
Aug 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello again.
It seems i am not gotting to rid off all of these problems. I have already locked that .mediabrowser. file with NO ACCESS.

But it seems the problem remains.
So, every time i am in INDESIGN, i click on an .eps file in my document and i give a right click and EDIT ORIGINAL, the most times, it takes a century to open.
Many times, where i shoot FORCE QUIT, it seems PHOTOSHOP in not responding. If i wait around 10-15 secs, then it opens the picture.
The pictures i am referring to, is stored on ours local server disk, that is Window based.

The problem with Photoshop is on the above machine again, a Mac Pro 2.66 with 3g ram and on Photshop and Indesign CS3.

Any help, much appreciated.

Thank everyone.
Cheers
Dimitris

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MB
Martin_Bergstrom
Aug 5, 2008
I guess you have one or more network volumes mounted?
That is what’s causing the problem. It might be that it’s just one of the volumes that Photoshop doesn’t like. One that has many image files on it maybe?
MB
Martin_Bergstrom
Aug 5, 2008
Check this old thread from October last year: <http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3c052285/30>
DG
dimitris_gamvrelis
Aug 5, 2008
Yes, i have some of volumes mounted, one of the server and two local external disks…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections