U
Posted By
unclepullmyfinger
Dec 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have created a few actions and I would like to locate them so that I could email them to a buddy of mine Im new to the Mac.Where the heck are they???

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Dec 2, 2006
You need to save them first (in the location of your choice). If you have not saved them, then they’re only in the Prefs file, and they won’t be available for mailing to anybody.
U
unclepullmyfinger
Dec 2, 2006
Thanks for your time.I noticed that the only thing I can do is save the set they are in and I have several actions in this set do I just make up a set and save it in that set?

Thanks again
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Dec 2, 2006
Yes.
Make a special named set and Save it.

I would suggest saving it with your other Actions in:
Applications/Photoshop/Presets/Photoshop Actions
U
unclepullmyfinger
Dec 2, 2006
Thanks everyone that did the trick.But Im still a little confused why do I have to make a set to save an action why cant I just save the action.?

Thanks again Chris
R
Ram
Dec 2, 2006
Just because that’s the way it is. Remember we are all users just like you, trying to help each other out. You are not addressing Adobe here, just a bunch of users willing to offer solutions and workarounds.
U
unclepullmyfinger
Dec 2, 2006
Thanks for the help I appreciate it

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections