EC
Posted By
Ed_Chiodo
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Yes im an (extreme) newbie. This has been driving me crazy, and i cant seem to fix it. My colors are all distorted. Red appears as orange, blue appears as black, and green seems to be fine. Funny thing is when i save the image and open it up, the colors appear normal. PLEASE help me out.

Many Thanks,
Ed Chiodo

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 13, 2004
Ed, when you installed your elements software did you happen to notice that it comes with an application called ‘ Adobe Gamma ‘ ? Photoshop programs are color managed unlike other programs. Look in your control panel for ‘ Adobe Gamma’..open and follow the instructions on the screen. If that doesn’t help then post back.
BS
Beth_Slick
Feb 18, 2004
Jodi, thanks for replying to Ed’s question because that answered my question and I can finally stop tearing my hair out. I had received a new monitor recently and couldn’t understand why pictures were coming in too dark and, after processing, ending up way too light. I knew the problem had to be connected with the new monitor and its interaction with Elements (no problems in Paint Shop Pro). However, I wasn’t Elements-savvy enough to put the pieces together. Thank you, again.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections