L
Posted By
lazyolddog
Aug 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have elements 1.0 I think. When go to help-about elements it does not give a rev #. It has workd well for the last 18 months- I’ve done about 5000 pics using it. In order to make a new game work right, I just unstalled the latest drivers for my ATI Raedon 7200 and went up to direct X 9.0.

Now when I scan pictures 1) sometimes when I hit preview, the pictures are displayed with distorted colors (like negatives or some kind of thermal image)2) sometimes they scan alright and when I go back to elements, the pictures are messed up the same way on the elements work surface, or 3) they are on the work surface just fine, but become distored as I described above when I go to edit the picture (i.e. change brightness). Sometimes if I minimize elements and restore it, the picture will display correctly again. In all canses, the puuctures look grainy on this machine now. When I take the scanned picures to another machine, the as displayed with good clarity.

I’m thinking I need to reinstall Elements or that I do not have enough memory. HELP!!

I have an AMD1800+ with WIN98SE and 256MB DDR400. As I said before, I am using an AIT Raedon 7200 with the latest drivers set at 1152×864/256 colors and Direct X 9.0.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
brent bertram
Sep 1, 2003
Hey you lazy dog,
Try going into display setttings > troubleshooting and turning off the video acceleration. See if that helps. If it clears up the problem, you have a video driver problem. It’s all I can think of , at the moment. Let’s hope ! <G>

🙂

Brent

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections