P
Posted By
pitfoot1
Aug 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Mac G510.4.7 Photoshop 7.0 ( No money for upgrade to new photoshop version) ADOBE REFUSE TO HELP ME BECAUSE I have photoshop 7.0.
The program is open but the Jpeg doesn’t open this is the message i get: Could not open" Pics7.psd" because of a program error. I reloaded all the software tiger and photoshop it works for a couplre time and then stop.

ADOBE REFUSE TO HELP ME BECAUSE I have photoshop 7.0.
Thanks for your help

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 23, 2006
You should be using at least v.7.0.1 as a start.

And we will need a lot more info. about your set-up and what System maintenance you have done so far.
BB
by_Buko
Aug 23, 2006
having a temper tantrum and yelling is not the best way to get fellow users to help you
P
pitfoot1
Aug 23, 2006
WTF Asking me my name, my phone #, my address, my customer #, my serial #. Connecting me to Entitlement 10 minutes later asking me again for my name, my phone #, my address, my customer #, my serial #. Tell me Ok you have photoshop 7.0 and we will not help you, blow me away. After the 2nd and 3rd phone call I got really upset and I am still upset. You guys didn’t tell me that I will not have access to customer support when I paid $700.00 for the program a few years ago!
Adobe will not pay for your salary with me as a client EVER AGAIN . I will tell all my contacts how baddly you treated me.
BB
by_Buko
Aug 23, 2006
<Rolling eyes back in head>
P
pitfoot1
Aug 23, 2006
What is that suppose to that mean ????????????
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 23, 2006
Pitbull:

A few basics:

1. You are not addressing Adobe here — only fellow USERS of Photoshop like you.

2. You telephoned the wrong number:

Customer Service is for issues with newly purchased software and User’s Accounts.

If you want Technical Support, that is a different number — and there is a $40 per incident charge so you had better have your Credit card handy.

On the other hand, your fellow users might help you for FREE if you ask politely … .
R
Ram
Aug 23, 2006
Pitfoot,

As already pointed out to you, we are not Adobe and we are not affected in the least by whether you ever buy Adobe products or not.

Similarly, I doubt whether Adobe would mind either, since you have not upgraded since version 7. You’re not what one would call a regular costumer.

Now, once you manage to get that pitfoot out of your mouth, go to the main downloads page and get the 7.0.1 update. It’s free and mandatory.

Here are some good tips for next time:

Click here <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd06cd9> for advice on how to ask your question correctly for quicker answers. Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections