EG
Posted By
Ed_Gerson
Aug 1, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there any preference/software/shareware/freeware to make the cursor more conspicuous? Like smaller than a flyswatter (hey that’s an idea), perhaps a small blinking light, or a method by which the cursor would automatically return to a pre-determined location when its not being used? Spacebar works in Photoshop, but I use other programs as well where spacebar is not an option to instantly locate the cursor. – Ed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CC
Chris_Cox
Aug 1, 2006
What version of Photoshop are you using?

The cursor should be pretty visible, especially if you move the mouse slightly.
EG
Ed_Gerson
Aug 2, 2006
CS1. I use a second monitor for the image, the first monitor for everything else.
EG
Ed_Gerson
Aug 2, 2006
Also, if I could make the cursor larger that would really help. You can change tool sizes, why not the cursor size? I’m sure there’s a shortcut, I’m just not aware of it yet.
RC
Ric_Cohn
Aug 3, 2006
As monitors get bigger/higher resolution the cursor appears smaller. Also, my eyes are getting older <g?>. A cursor size preference sounds nice.
EG
Ed_Gerson
Aug 4, 2006
How about a spinning spiral, the cursor could default to an eye-catching graphic when it has been inactive for x amount of seconds. How about just spin and alternate its size and blink?
EG
Ed_Gerson
Aug 4, 2006
Thanks, I’ll take a look. – Ed
P
Phosphor
Aug 4, 2006

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections