victor_maldonado
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, Beautiful Photoshop People 🙂

I am using PS 7.0.1.

And, I would like to know if any one of you wonderful Photoshop users know of a way to color a few of Guides to a different color than what the other Guides are colored. For example, I have made a mess of Guides on my document, but I would like to distinguish a few of them by making them a different color other than the ones I have made previously.

Thank you in advance for taking time out of your day to respond to this question 🙂

love & peace,
victor 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Sep 1, 2004
No can do, Victor.

Enhanced guideline capabilities is something many of us have requested for several versions now:

See the Request Archive for the most recent:
progress "Expanded Guidekines capabilities (again)" 6/24/04 3:07am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
VM
victor_maldonado
Sep 1, 2004
Hola, Amigo 🙂

Enhanced guideline capabilities is something many of us have requested for several versions now

Thank you, beautiful Photoshop user 🙂

I guess I will have to draw a line with the line tool.

Thank you for the link 🙂

amor y paz,
victor 🙂
Sep 1, 2004
Sure thing, Victor.

Feel free to start a new thread about enhanced guideline features, adding anything you think we may have missed in the archived thread I pointed you to.

The squeaky wheel just might get some grease!
VM
victor_maldonado
Sep 1, 2004
OK.

🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections