W
Posted By
webgeo99
Oct 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I don’t know if this will work in 7 but you can try it. open the image you want to adjust, then click ctrl+U. that should bring up the hue/saturation window. Change
as needed.

"hey" wrote in message
Hello all
I have a dark color and would like to get the different hues based on that color from dark to light.
Is there a way in PS 7 i can do this???

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

QK
Quinn Keleq
Oct 17, 2003
Open the color picker and check the "S" radio button in the HSB (Hue, Saturation, Brightness) group (columns on the right hand side). That way you keep H constant and can vary the saturation on the slider bar.

"webgeo99" wrote in message
I don’t know if this will work in 7 but you can try it. open the image you want to adjust, then click ctrl+U. that should bring up the hue/saturation window. Change
as needed.

"hey" wrote in message
Hello all
I have a dark color and would like to get the different hues based on
that
color from dark to light.

M
mitch
Oct 20, 2003
Just posting out of interest as this is an old query. Gotta give something back after lurking a while.
Fill a canvas with your color. Apply a black to white gradient across the layer and mode luminance.
To get discrete levels, flatten and use mosaic adjusting the cell size to get the number of levels you want across the canvas.

"hey" wrote in message
Hello all
I have a dark color and would like to get the different hues based on that color from dark to light.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections