JC
Posted By
Jane_Carter
Jan 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was organizing my PSE books and realized that I have bought 2 copies of Richard Lynch’s HP. If anybody here wants to buy it from me, we can discuss a price(it is new). I haven’t opened the CD either.
Jane

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 11, 2004
Jane, you are almost as bad as i am…tell me, what distracts you ? For me it’s ‘kids’.
DP
Donald_Pike
Jan 11, 2004
Jane,

I’m almost as bad as both you and Jodi in that I buy more books than I actually read; this one will probably be an exception. SO, I’m interested.

Reply to:
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 11, 2004
And all the music CDs and tapes that I have(I love Blues)that I hardly ever listen to except my favourites.
My husband could open a library with all his books, mostly history books. And yes the distractions, its all fun, but I do have what my kids call "Brain Stalls" more often.
And my favourite distractions, the dog, husband, and the computer,,,,,, But there is an answer!!!
A yard sale a the Carter ranch this spring,,,,
Jane
R
Ray
Jan 11, 2004
Jane,

Please post a list of books and stuff you’ll be selling, I might pay you a visit 😉

Ray
LK
Leen_Koper
Jan 11, 2004
Ray, we might meet over there. I’ll take the early plane so I’ll be there before you. 😉

Leen
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 11, 2004
Maybe even a lawnmower and a couple of old bicycles.
I think that as we get older, my husband and I get to be more of ‘packrats’, we have just too much STUFF!
We just bought another canoe, and you would think to look at our yard out beside our shed, that we had enough little boats. What would we ever do if we decided to move?
Jane
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 11, 2004
Jane, funny thing you should mention your canoe. The weather here is nice today (sunny, around 60 degrees) so we took our canoe out on the local bayou for a short paddle. Imagine our surprise to find one of the local residents sunning himself on the shoreline about a boat’s length away from us: a seven-foot-long ‘gator! That canoe has never been propelled faster…in the opposite direction! He didn’t move; guess he didn’t think we looked that appetizing…
🙂
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 11, 2004
And there we have still another reason why I don’t live in the South! 🙂
R
Ray
Jan 11, 2004
Leen,

I still think I’d get there earlier even if I was driving… If I remember correctly, it’s about 6 or 8 hours from Montreal.. 🙂

Ray
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 11, 2004
Hi Chuck, I can remember back in the ’50s when our school bus stopped and the driver let us out to watch the fire department shoot a HUGE gator with a high powered rifle. Then when I ever saw the big gators when we were fishing in the swamps, I was always a bit afraid.
My brother and I used to catch the babies, but the big ones, no thanks. Back then they were protected, but now they are everywhere. We moved back to Massachusetts in 1960 and only have visited FL since. I do miss Florida though, but oh my goodness has it changed!
That is another reason to go thru the family photos and pick out the old snapshots! Great memories!
Jane

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections