B
Posted By
BRH
Nov 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In PSE 5, is there a way to tag multiple photos (with the same tag, of course) at once?

I’ve been dragging the tag to individual photos, but that becomes a drag (pun intended). I’d like to be able to apply the same tag to multiple photos at once if that’s possible.

For example, if I take 100 photos of a particular location, I’d like to be able to drag the location name tag to all 100 photos at once, rather than drag it to individual photos 100 times.

Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DI
Don in Centennial CO
Nov 5, 2006
BRH wrote:
In PSE 5, is there a way to tag multiple photos (with the same tag, of course) at once?

I’ve been dragging the tag to individual photos, but that becomes a drag (pun intended). I’d like to be able to apply the same tag to multiple photos at once if that’s possible.

For example, if I take 100 photos of a particular location, I’d like to be able to drag the location name tag to all 100 photos at once, rather than drag it to individual photos 100 times.

Thanks!

Yes. Just select the 100 photos and drag the tag icon to any one of them. It will tag them all.
Don
B
BRH
Nov 5, 2006
Don in Centennial CO wrote:
BRH wrote:

Thanks!

Yes. Just select the 100 photos and drag the tag icon to any one of them. It will tag them all.
Don

Thanks!
S
spring
Nov 5, 2006
<BRH> wrote in message
BRH wrote:

Thanks!

Don

Thanks!

Yes do as Don suggests. If they are not consecutive you can hold down the CTRL key and click them individually then drag across the tag to anyone of the selected pictures and it will tag them all.

Bill
HJ
H Joe
Nov 22, 2006
Do what don and bill say;s and it should work H. Joe

On Nov 5, 1:49 pm, "spring" wrote:
<BRH> wrote in message
BRH wrote:

Thanks!

Don

Thanks!Yes do as Don suggests. If they are not consecutive you can hold down the
CTRL key and click them individually then drag across the tag to anyone of the selected pictures and it will tag them all.

Bill- Hide quoted text — Show quoted text –

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections