Robert
Dec 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PD
postman delivers
Dec 17, 2004
"Robert" wrote in message
Why??
Robert,

In another newsgroup Steve suggested the following to an inquiry like yours to make a backup copy of their original CD.

Try taking an image of the CD you want to copy and burn from the image. Images are exact copies. You don’t burn the image onto the CD, but rather, use the info contained in the image to burn the CD. The software for doing this are any of the following:

CDRWin
Alcohol 120%
CloneCD
Nero
etc.

Above my head, but I hope this information helps you. I am certain the web will have information on Imaging – to assist you in creating an archival copy of your software.

JR the postman
R
Robert
Dec 17, 2004
Thanks Postman, that works.
rtm
"postman delivers" wrote in message
"Robert" wrote in message
Why??
Robert,

In another newsgroup Steve suggested the following to an inquiry like yours
to make a backup copy of their original CD.

Try taking an image of the CD you want to copy and burn from the image. Images are exact copies. You don’t burn the image onto the CD, but rather, use the info contained in the image to burn the CD. The software for doing this are any of the following:

CDRWin
Alcohol 120%
CloneCD
Nero
etc.

Above my head, but I hope this information helps you. I am certain the web
will have information on Imaging – to assist you in creating an archival copy of your software.

JR the postman

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections