Posted By
steve
Nov 10, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Elements 5.

When I use the Copy/Move Wizard to Move a picture to an external drive PSE Deletes the picture and then appears to put the Thumbnail into another folder on the viewer in PSE.

So say I have a folder called Xmas then I move the picture to an external disk. The thumnail now shows up in Videos. But it doesnt always go to this folder. If say I have a folders called A, B, C, D, E, F and I move the picture to an external disk from folder A. It moves the Thumbnail to folder B. and If I have a picture in D and move it the thumbnail shows up in E.

I dont get it.

Where are the thumbnails suppose to go? Certainly the above means I will lose them all over the place. This is the first time Ive used this feature which I think can be pretty great, since my drive is getting full. But It doesnt seem to work in an organized way. Can anyone advise me on this.

Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections