NB
Posted By
Nancy_Boerner
Jan 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am a new PSE 2.0 user. I have loaded and altered all my photos from Christmas and want to take them to Costco to print. Is there a way in Elements that I can select quite a few(about 30) images at once and burn them directly to a cd. I can ctrl+click to select them, but when I try to the export option under file but it isn’t an active choice. I noticed that there is a import/export plug in but I don’t know if it would solve that problem and I had trouble activating it. I have even tried to drag and drop from PSE to my RW but the files won’t drag to the RW window. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

NS
Nancy_S
Jan 9, 2004
Nancy,

Which program are you using to burn the CD with, Roxio, Nero or ?? I use Roxio and can open a whole folders worth of images into the program to burn. I can’t do this within PSE, I use Windows Explorer to select the images or folder.

Which OS are you using, it is always helpful to give some of your system specs.
MO
mat_of_the_mint
Jan 9, 2004
Nancy B., try Nancy S.’s suggestion and drag from Explorer. I don’t use Roxio or Nero, but it works with my programme, SimpliCD, and as she says, you can drag as many as you want (to the limit of the disc, of course).
NB
Nancy_Boerner
Jan 9, 2004
Hi and thanks for the suggestions. I am using the windows media pluyer to burn cd’s and I also use NTI. I have tried to drag and drop from PSE browser to my burner program (both windows open)but it It doesn’t seem to let me drag it outside the PSE window. When I drop it is not there. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks again.
NB
Nancy_Boerner
Jan 9, 2004
Sorry, I am using XP. I see now that you are both saying to drag and drop from explorer, not Elements. I will try it that way. Thanks again for all the help.
NS
Nancy_S
Jan 9, 2004
It should work from IE

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections