JK
Posted By
Joshua_Kaye
Mar 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run a computer lab for an academic environment that teaches courses with Adobe CS (currently have CS3 and CS4 installed). The problem I am running into is when trying to print from CS4 to one of our mapped out printers through a windows 2000 print server, it will only allow you to adjust the Page Setup (by clicking the "Page Setup…" button next to the print preview pane in the Print dialogue box) for the first mapped printer. I can select the different printers from the drop down right above the button, but pressing "Page Setup…" will only bring up the print properties for the first printer. I can go ahead and proceed with the print, at which it will bring up a dialogue box that would be the same as pressing the "Print Setup…" box, but this isn’t very intuitive and won’t give the user immediate feedback in the print preview pane. Since I have CS3 and CS4 installed on the same machine I tested this with CS3 and it seems to work just fine. I’ve tried removing the user’s preferences to no avail, so I am stuck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections