KH
Posted By
kelli hayden
Sep 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to print out contact sheets that include the keywords that I have added to them along with the titles. However, when I go to print the contact sheets the keywords do not appear on the screen. I assume that the words will not be on the printed copy either.

Please tell me there is a way to get this information printed. I’m going to be one sad puppy if this isn’t possible….

P.S. on the subject of Keywords – is there a way to organize the list of words that are in the keyword menu? I waste a HUGE amount of time scrolling through them to find the title that I want to use.

Kelli

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

NS
Nancy S
Sep 8, 2003
Kelli,

Maybe your titles/keywords are just too long for the contact sheet program. After you create the sheet, you can look at it page by page, and add another word under the thumbnail if desired (if you have not chosen such small thumbs that they are all squished together). Just grab the Text Tool from the toolbox, choose a color, size and font for your type, click on workarea where you want the word to go (like under the T.N.)and start typing. Near the top are three boxes for format style. If you choose the left hand one, which is ‘justified’ all letters will extend to the right of you initial clicking spot, this way you’ll be able to choose where to start. If it turns out you want the word moved over, just select the layer with the type in it, click the Move Tool in the toolbox and put cursor inside the flashing lines and drag around.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections