MJ
Posted By
Michael_Jay_Peterson
Feb 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First attempt to do a contact sheet set with my new CS3 has stalled. The directions and Knowledge base have no answers. When I give the command to print (after selecting Contact2, batch and selecting options etc.) the computer takes about ten minutes building the contact sheets. I can see it happening. But then it will only print and show the very last page. I cannot find the other pages no matter how much I look through the work spaces – but I believe they are there. The other pages of the 7 page contact set disappear. And, obviously, it won’t print anything but one page – the last onbe. And they are not in the printer q either. Help!!!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John_Joslin
Feb 6, 2008
The process will produce Images called ContactSheet-001, ContactSheet-002, … etc, with the number of thumbnails per page that you specified.

These have to be saved, otherwise they are like any "Untitled" image and don’t have an existence on your hard drive. You must have ignored the warning when you closed them.

Run the script again and, before you start printing, save each sheet (the default is in the same folder).

Then print them in turn. Remember Photoshop only prints one page at a time.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections