C
Posted By
cluciano
Jul 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
here’s my situation, i have one base image . i need to create over 1000 copies of the same image but each one just needs a series of unique numbers (which i have in a text file) added to it at the bottom. is there anyway to automate the creation of these files? they will be saved as .bmp eventually. i also want to name each file with the number sequence that is placed on it. it’s about 7 digits long. in case you are wondering what it’s for, on all our computers we need to have a login background/wallpaper with the machine name somewhere on it. i’m guessing i could do some sort of scripting.
thanks a ton for your suggestions.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave milbut
Jul 31, 2003
(which i have in a text file)

this calls for scripting. get the scripting plugin if you don’t have it then please see photoshop windows scripting forum below this one.
J
jeffc
Jul 31, 2003
You should be able to do this with Photoshop’s scripting tools – but you would need to be familar with scripting to do this (or pay somebody to write the script for you).

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
CW
Colin Walls
Jul 31, 2003
Take a look at <http://www.picture-shark.com> [which someone recommended here the other day]. I think that will do what you’re after.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections