JL
Posted By
June_Lauer
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With a lot of tenacity and my WOW manual, I finally figured out how to put a border around a clipping group (circle). The only problem is the width is too great for the size of the circle. I think I remember somewhere in the past seeing that the width can be changed on a border, but afterlooking through all my books on APE2 I can’t put my finger on it.

Is there a way I can change the width on a clipping group cutout?

JL

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 2, 2004
I’m not exactly sure what you want. If you want to change the width of the border, go to layer menu and select scale. This will adjust the size of the frame. If you want to change how much area the border covers, go to image menu and select transform then pick free transform. You will be able to change your borders circumference by pulling or pushing on the handles that appear around your border. I’m guessing you are requesting info on one of these two operations.
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 2, 2004
If you want to change the size of the photo itself, you can use image>transform (as with the frame in post #1). I personally would think about adjusting the border as opposed to the photo. If it’s a large photo, the best option might be to add a couple of inches around your picture by going to image>resize>canvas then applying your frame. I know…choices, choices.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections