Posted By
Frank_Voon
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi guys,

I’ve received a PDF file that run as a slide show with audio file, at the end of the slideshow, it indicated that the file is created in Photoshop.

Any idea how can i achieve that? I’ve tried using the automate tool, there’s a feature called PDF Presentation. However I only managed to achieved one image eventhough the file I’ve tried to automate has many layers.

Another thing is the audio, i don’t see any audio integration in that tool.

Can someone kindly show me how it works?

Thanks in advance.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Jul 24, 2004
Frank,

Is it possible that it was actually produced using full-tilt Acrobat to add sound?

Neil
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jul 26, 2004
<< I’ve received a PDF file that run as a slide show with audio file …… Any idea how can i achieve that? I’ve tried using the automate tool, there’s a feature called PDF Presentation.>>

Put all the images that you want to use in a single folder. Use File Browser to arrange them in the order that you want them to appear.

Automate/PDF Presentation.

In the next Dialog: Choose "Presentation" and any Presentation Options that you want. Click Save.

Open the saved file in Acrobat 6 Pro.
Now you can add Sound, Movies and edit Transitions etc.

In Acrobat Help, search for "Adding Page Transitions", "Adding Sound Clips" and "Full Screen Preferences".

This just brings home, yet again, how totally irresponsible Adobe have been in sending Acrobat 6 Pro out without a proper printed Manual.

[Somebody find the bean-counter who was responsible for that one and boil him in oil!]
AW
Allen_Wicks
Jul 26, 2004
Same bean counter that sent the CS upgrades out without disclosing that – new to CS – no hard copy manuals came in the box.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections