KT
Posted By
karen_tsakos
Dec 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Elements decided it was time to start hiding the tops of file windows as I open them by having them hidden by the Shortcuts toolbar. In order to move a window, I have to click shortcuts off in the view menu, move the window, then click Shortcuts back on. This has been going on for a month: I have no idea what I did (if anything) to start it, nor can I find any solution in Help to stop it. Yet stop it I must, as it really slows things down. Does anybody have a solution for this? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KW
Kyle_White
Dec 12, 2003
Hi Karen,

It is a pain isn’t it. I find the quickest way to get the top bar of the image back in view is to flip over to the zoom tool and punch the "Fit on Screen" button. Then you’ve got access to all sides/corners again.

HTH

Kyle
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 12, 2003
Hi Karen (& Kyle),

If you hit the TAB key then the bars will be hidden and you can access the whole of your file windows … press TAB again and the bars come back.

Hope this helps
Wendy
KW
Kyle_White
Dec 13, 2003
Hi Wendy (& Karen)

Thanks for that!

The fewer the strokes the better!!

TTFN

Kyle

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections