B
Posted By
bryanmorse
Sep 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m searching for a way to toggle between open Photoshop CS3 documents on Mac.

Currently, Command + Tab toggles between open Apps. And Command + ` doesn’t work for Photoshop documents like it does within Illustrator and InDesign.

I see Navigation listed in Photoshop’s "Shortcuts" PDF but can’t find it anywere within the
Keyboard Shortcuts menu in Photoshop.

Can I customize this quick key option in PS CS3? If so, how?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Buko
Sep 29, 2008
Edit > keyboard shortcuts
B
bryanmorse
Sep 29, 2008
The keyboard shortcuts for Navigation aren’t listed in the primary Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts list. Am I missing something here?
MR
Mark_Reynolds
Sep 30, 2008
I think they’ve done this with CS4 anyway – meaning that id you want you can swap docs using command tilde now
B
bryanmorse
Sep 30, 2008
I’ve tried the command + ` but that doesn’t work.

Is there a way to modify the shortcut within PS CS3 right now?
MR
Mark_Reynolds
Sep 30, 2008
No, don’t think so, keyboard shortcuts can only apply to menu commands, palette menu’s and tools. How long have you been using Photoshop Bryan?
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 30, 2008
Try CONTROL Tab, Bryan.
AD
Anita Dennis
Oct 1, 2008
Help for Photoshop CS4 is posted online, and the keyboard shortcuts are here, if you’re curious: < http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/WSD578BD7D-07BC-4 6f6-AAC2-6E491E8AD818a.html>. Info about customizing keyboard shortcuts is here: < http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/WSfd1234e1c4b69f3 0ea53e41001031ab64-76b8a.html>.

Enjoy.
Anita
NK
Neil_Keller
Oct 1, 2008
Again, thanks, Anita.

Neil

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections