DH
Posted By
Dennis Hughes
Feb 11, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running Bridge on XP. I want to change a file association but can’t find where to it. I changed it in Windows, but that doesn’t extend to Bridge.

It must be something simple, but Bridge doesn’t have a file associations in help.

Thanks,

Dennis

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

H
Harvey
Feb 11, 2006
in bridge go to EDIT-PREFERENCES in the lefthand box you should see "File Type Associations" and that is it
"Dennis Hughes" wrote in message
I’m running Bridge on XP. I want to change a file association but can’t find where to it. I changed it in Windows, but that doesn’t extend to Bridge.

It must be something simple, but Bridge doesn’t have a file associations
in
help.

Thanks,

Dennis

DH
Dennis Hughes
Feb 11, 2006
Worked just fine. I won’t forget this one.

Thanks,

Dennis

"Harvey" wrote in message
in bridge go to EDIT-PREFERENCES in the lefthand box you should see "File Type Associations" and that is it
"Dennis Hughes" wrote in message

It must be something simple, but Bridge doesn’t have a file associations
in
help.

Thanks,

Dennis

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections