Posted By
andy_awh_imaging
Nov 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I have just loaded my new Photoshop CS (V.8) and can’t see in the help files how to dock the file browser in the pallet well. Can anyone help please. This is such a great feature I hope it will still dock

Regards

Andy

PS – Loading RAW files at last – great.
All we need now is a red-eye tool that can quickly reproduce original eye colour.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 27, 2003
it no longer docks. there’s a button to the left of the well that toggles the browser on and off.
AA
andy_awh_imaging
Nov 27, 2003
Oh no! That sucks. I so liked the docking browser. Now, to get a big browser window I have to toggle all the pallets off to give room to see more thumbnails. And, on top of that as they are opened by dragging onto the desk top one at a time they open on top of the browser window. Come on Adobe, you have taken a great idea an spoiled it – in my humble opinion. Or, does anyone else have a view on this?

Regards

Unhappy Andy ๐Ÿ™
M
marionbabich
Nov 28, 2003
I personally like the way it works in CS. But that is just my 2ยข worth.

Marion
W
wes
Nov 28, 2003
I also liked it when it was docked but am now getting use to the new position. I think, in time, these small changes become a habit just like the changes that were made in previous versions. You do just get used to it the more you use it. Learning to hold the Alt key down when I double clicked on an image to load it was a great find. I like for the browser window to close when I open an image.

wrote in message
I personally like the way it works in CS. But that is just my 2
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 28, 2003
I personally like the way it works in CS. But that is just my 2ยข worth.

Me too. I just wish it were still dockable as well! : )

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections