jmdraft
Dec 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good Day Folks,

It’s the dummy again.

The first time I clicked on open, I got a dialog with nice big pictures of all my photos and images.

I thought this was very nice because now I could really see what each one was.

Now, no matter how I open the dialog, the best I can get is the little tiny tiny tiny thumbnails which I have to hold a magnifying glass over.

Can some one tell me how to get the nice big images back?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 11, 2003
I can’t tell whether you’re referring to thumbnails being viewed from Elements or through your OS. What version of Elements are you using? And what platform and operating system are you running?

If you’re viewing from, for example, Windows XP, you can change the way your folders/file icons/thumbnails are viewed. One option will give you a list, one will give you small thumbnails, and another will give you large thumbnails. Did your setting get changed?

If you’re viewing from the Elements File Browser, click on the More button in the upper right hand corner. There are several display choices for thumbnails, there, too, ranging from very teeny to quite a bit larger.
J
jmdraft
Dec 11, 2003
Thank you Beth,
Like I said, I’m a dummy.
Version: 2, XP pro
I just bought it so I assume it’s the latest.
I was alternately clicking on the little New sheet of paper icon, File- Open and double clicking on the grey work area.
You gave me what I was looking for with the word browser. I clicked on File and browser and got the big thumbs.
Thanks and Happy Holidays
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 11, 2003
Well Happy Holidays to you, too! And I’m glad they just got happier now that you don’t have to use a magnifying glass on those thumbs! 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections