CE
Posted By
Charles_E._Moore_Jr.
May 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My problem is ths: DVDs of photos processed in Photoshop 7 (jpegs and tiffs, byte order IBM PC)burned on a Mac (I’m using both Powerbook G4 and PowerMac G4 w/ Superdrives, AO3s I think)won’t open on PCs. The error message says "file corrupted or format not compatible with Windows"; not a problem with CDs in CD drives, images (tiffs and jpegs) open just fine. But a DVD on a PC’s DVD reader, nothing but the error message. DVDs not a problem on Macs. Since I’m delivering 300-400 images at 17 to 34 megs a piece, giving the client a huge stack of CDs instead of two or three DVDs is an unattractive option. Anybody experience this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GP
Graham_Phillips
May 28, 2004

[Deleted]
R
Ram
May 28, 2004
Something told me I had seen four versions of this post asking about the same issue, so this would be the fifth one. Sure enough, I clicked on the poster’s name and it is indeed Charles E. Moore Jr.’s fifth try.

Charles,

Sorry; I’ve never run across this problem. It seems no one else has either.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections