AL
Posted By
al_lewek
Nov 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
does anyone know of a set of larger brush sizes for use w/PE2 ( larger than #58 ) to be used with the clone toll, etc.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Nov 10, 2003
Not too sure if I understand your question correctly ….

but to change the size of the Clone Tool brush just go to the top of the screen and either change the brush or change the pixel size. Max size is 2500 px.

Hope this helps
TF
Terri_Foster
Nov 10, 2003
WOW!!! Wendy I don’t know if you helped Al but that is AWESOME. I had to open up my PE and try that out. I had been just using same default brush shrinking and expanding it…never thought to change the brush. That just blows my mind!
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Nov 10, 2003
Terri …

One of the problems with using Elements is that your eyes get fixed on the image you are working on … the more I explore the more I find and it really is quite amazing 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections