SP
Posted By
steve_peters
Apr 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have gone ahead created keyboard shortcuts in CS. I installed some new filters and somehow one of the f key functions (f1=gaussian blur) got moved to one of the new filters. I went back into keyboard shortcuts, selected gaussian blur, selected f1, accepted and changed conflict, then clicked the disc icon at the top of the window (set button). Then when I close Photoshop and come back, it has not saved that change?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SP
steve_peters
Apr 27, 2004
anyone?
SP
steve_peters
May 13, 2004
OK Chris, I know that you have to be able to answer this?
CC
Chris_Cox
May 13, 2004
Nope, I have no idea.
GP
Graham_Phillips
May 13, 2004
Steve, trash your Keyboard Shortcuts preference file and try again. You might find that it works differently now that you’ve installed your new filters.
SP
steve_peters
May 18, 2004
Where can I find keyboard shortcut prefs?
GP
Graham_Phillips
May 19, 2004
From your home folder:

~/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop CS Settings/Keyboard Shortcuts
SP
steve_peters
Jun 16, 2004
I trashed the keyboard shortcut prefs and it still does not save my change. Each time I close then open photoshop my F1 key has changed. I will change it back to Gassian blur, accept the conflict, then save, and it still changes everytime I quite Photoshop. Any other suggestions?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections