JL
Posted By
jann_lipka
Aug 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I do a lot of CW and CCW rotating of images in File Browser , plus I export my FB cache often .
Is there some way to assign keyboard short cuts for those ? ( I use KB short cuts for a lot of other things , so i know about KB short cut manager… )

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 27, 2004
That’a what Actions are all about.
JL
jann_lipka
Aug 27, 2004
Ed.
I have created probably several thousand actions ,
but somehow it is not possible to record "rotate" or export FB cache in an action. ( "insert menu " item doesn’t work either ) ..
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 27, 2004
Jann:

You shouldn’t need an Action in the File Browser.

You could just Command click on each frame to select the whole bunch of files which you wish to rotate and click a rotate button to rotate the whole lot in one movement.
JL
jann_lipka
Aug 27, 2004
Ann I do that all the time , but some days I may shoot 1000 images half of them needs rotation, and then you want to streamline every click , I would prefer keyboard shortcut .
H
Hexebah
Aug 27, 2004
You could sort by width or height in the File Browser. That would place all your portrait and lanscape orientated image files into two groups. This may help slightly.

Chip
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 27, 2004
Maybe they would have some answers at the Scripting Forum.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections