J
Posted By
JB
Jul 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have changed my computer some time ago from Win98 to XP Pro, I am using Photoshop V7. I have two large drives "C" with the Adobe Program and "D" for my saved images. I keep getting a messages warning me that Photoshop scratch disk should not be the same drive as the program is installed on. I changed the set-up, the first setting from Start-up to "D" then the second from None to "C". from that point I could not get Adobe to run. each time I clicked on the icon I got a message:- Could not intialize Photoshop because of a program error !! – After a lot of trial and error I managed to switch it back to its original settings, and I can once again use Photoshop. But now getting the error message again that I started with i.e. "Photoshop scratch disk should not be the same disk" Any suggestions please. JB (if replying direct remove No_spam)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections